CNY Gala Ticket plus KCCAA Membership – $15 plus one membership per family
Purchase Standard/Non-Membership Tickets Only: $20
Purchase/Renew KCCAA Membership Only (no tickets) – $10
All the tickets purchased online will be available to be picked up on Saturday Jan. 26th, 2019 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm at JCCC.
The “Kansas City Chinese New Year Celebration” to be presented by Kansas City Chinese American Association (KCCAA), University of Kansas Confucius Institute, and Edgar Snow Memorial Foundation (ESMF) will be held in Johnson County Community College (JCCC) on Saturday January 26th, 2019.
The Chinese New Year celebration activities include Chinese Speech Competition, Chinese Cultural Fair, Miss Asia USA Casting Call, and the Chinese New Year Gala. This year on stage we will have Chinese acrobatics, Leyue Performing Arts, Jasmine Chinese Dance Group, KC Chinese School, Chinese Classical Arts Qipao Association, Crescendo Conservatory, American Dance Center, and other talented musicians and performers. This year Bo Lings Chinese Restaurant will provide delicious Chinese food in the lobby of the Carlsen during the afternoon culture events. All are welcome to come and celebrate the Chinese New Year with us!
All day time Chinese New Year celebration activities are free to the public, and the tickets for evening gala for KCCAA members and non-members are $15 and $20 respectively, with discounted advanced purchase ticket of $12 and $18 prior to January 14, 2019. Different approaches to secure the gala tickets including:
1) Onsite Walk-up Purchase at JCCC Box Office (12345 College Blvd., Overland Park, KS 66210) from 10am to 5pm Monday – Friday. All ticket price at $25 (Including service fee)
2) Online Purchase through kccaa.org with three options:
a). Standard/Non-Member Ticket: $20 ($18 prior to January 14, 2019)
b). Member Gala Ticket: $15 ($12 prior to January 14, 2019) + $10 membership/Family
Need to purchase 2018 KCCAA Membership ($10/Family) together, and each family member can purchase up to 8 gala tickets.
c). Membership card only: $10/Family
All tickets and membership card purchased online can be picked up from 5:00 to 7:00pm on January 26th, 2019 in front of the Yardley Hall.
3) Pre-order through local Chinese organizations and pay discount prices at $12. Please see below ticketing poster for details. The pre-ordered tickets will be provided to the Designated Organizations one week after receiving the final ticket count by January 14, 2019, and the Designated Organization will distribute pre-ordered tickets accordingly.
4) On-site Retail Ticket Sale may be held in January 2019. The detailed location and time will be announced later.
5) For 10 tickets or more, please contact Alex Che 913-953-0206.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.