Latest Update: We have reached our maximum capacity for our event. Our registration is officially closed.
KCCAA and consuls from Chicago can only guarantee service to people with registration. If you have not registered with us, but would like to stop by to apply for your document, please come after 5pm on Oct. 16. But we have the option to end our event by 6pm on Oct. 16.
Address: 8101 Marty Street Overland Park, KS 66204-3751
Time: Oct. 16 2010 Saturday 9am – 6pm
How to Register – This year, we use a new registration process – you pick a time slot you prefer. Please fill out the form below carefully and choose the type of document and time slot you prefer. Once your registration is submitted, an confirmation email will be sent to you from KCCAA.
* Chinese passport renewal and replacement
* Visa to China (all nations)
* Travel Certificate (旅行证)
IMPORTANT – Please refer to the official website of the Chinese Consulate-General Office in Chicago about material required for your application.
[table id=7 /]
Form of Payment:
- Money Order or Cashier’s Check Paid to “Chinese Consulate in Chicago” (Chicago Consulate fee & return postage)
- Cash Only to KCCAA (KCCAA processing fee)
- Please bring payment to Matt Ross Community Center, and pay consulate and KCCAA separately on Oct. 16.
[table id=6 /]